| Reminders• Alcohol is only permitted on private property, not on city streets or in
• Residents should observe security precautions, for example lock back
doors to houses and keep equipment in sight.
• In hot weather, food spoils quickly; all perishables such as mayonnaise,
salads or meats should be stored in coolers and be kept at the proper
• Food cannot be sold on city streets unless the proper permits have
• Loud amplification of music is prohibited.
• Remember, when you set up tables and chairs on the street, that
emergency vehicles may need to have access to the area, so leave
• Observe safety precautions for all activities, for example keep
barbecues away from activities for children.
• Post signs the day before reminding everyone to remove cars and that
the street will be closed.